With WooCommerce Google Shopping Productfeed plugin it’s easy to transfer your whole webshop product portfolio to Google Merchant Center. By doing that you can automatically show your products on Google as Google Shopping Ads.
- Use all products or choose which products based on specific categories.
- Set fixed shipping prices og varying prices based on locationcategories.
- It’s possible to map against “Google Product Categories”.
- Automatically shows variants of products you offer in multiple sizes, color etc.
Note: It’s required that you at least have a free Google Merchant Center Account to create product ads.
What is product adds?
Have you tried to Google “Nike shoes”? Give it a try and you’ll see how the right hand side of Google will be filled with ads of shoes from Nike. This is product ads and here you’ll be shown different products from different sellers – these ads is paid ads. By linking your Google Ads and Google Merchant Center account you can easily connect your webshop with Google’s product ads.
About Google Merchant Center
Google Merchant Center is a tool that helps you administrate your shop’s product data at Google. By doing this your products is available to Google Shopping and other Google-services. Learn more about getting started Google Merchant Center.
Google offers “Google Shopping” in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, the Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Norway, Poland, the Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the UK, and USA.
- A Free Google Merchant Center account.
- Plugin requires WordPress Version 4.7 or newer.
- Plugin requires WooCommerce Version 3.0 or newer.
Support for purchased plugins is handle through email to email@example.com.