Backend Developer Wanted, for a Young, Danish WordPress Team
Your primary role will be to work with backend tasks using WordPress. In addition, Rommel also runs websites in which automation becomes a larger and larger part, where we hope you will be able to contribute with some smart solutions.
As a back-end developer in Rommel you will get plenty of diversity and responsibility in your tasks. You will be in charge of your own projects and you will be included as a resource for larger tasks in teams – in short, you get all the responsibility you can manage.
You and Your Experience
We imagine that you know these areas and / or have already worked with them:
- You have a structured approach to problem-solving.
- You can take on responsibilities and work independently
- Experience with PHP / JavaSript, modern frameworks/libraries
- CMS experience – preferably with WordPress
- You have experience building 3rd party integrations
- Experience using Git
- You keep to your agreements and deliver on time
- You are interested in developing skills, also independently
- You have DevOps experience
- Frontend work is not totally foreign to you
- Cross-browser development, optimised for mobile phones and all screen sizes (responsive web design)
We don’t expect you to be a full-stack developer, but we do expect you to be open-minded with a passion for web development in the broadest sense.
What Rommel is Known For
We are a fresh, energetic web agency that makes customised websites and e-commerce solutions. We have a reputation for quality, a heart for service, an eye for detail, and we are trained in the creative and digital industry. In addition…
- High level of experience
- 4 good colleagues, for whom knowledge sharing comes naturally
- A working life with the opportunity to show your worth
- As much responsibility as you’d like to take on and we offer the possibility to work from home
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mikkel Rommelhoff via email@example.com / +45 71717079.
We offer lunch, flexible working hours, Friday bar (when the mood calls for it) and pay according to qualifications.
We would like your application to contain more than usual:
- Information about previous projects
- Your online profile (Github, Twitter, Blog etc.)