Frontend Developer for a Danish WordPress Team
Independence and Responsibility
Your primary role will be to work with front-end in WordPress. As it stands, this means working with WordPress's PHP template engine, but with the new Reactjs-based editor in core, there are great and fun changes on the way. As a Frontend Developer in Rommel, you will have plenty of task diversity and responsibility. You will be both in charge of your own projects and included as a resource for larger tasks in teams - in short, you will get the responsibilities you can live up to.
You are open minded and passionate about web development in the broadest sense. You have an interest in developing your skills independently. You are expected to methodically solve your tasks and take responsibility for your work, so that we comply with our agreements and deliver on time. We do not expect you to be a full-stack developer, but it's an advantage if you have knowledge of these areas and/or have already worked with them:
- HTML/CSS, with experience using a preprocessor such as Scss/Less
- JavaSript, modern frameworks/libraries
- CMS experience - preferably with WordPress
- Cross-browser development, optimised for mobile phones and all screen sizes (responsive web design)
What Rommel is Known For
We are a fresh, energetic web agency that makes customised websites and e-commerce solutions. We have a reputation for quality, a heart for service, an eye for detail, and we are trained in the creative and digital industry. In addition...
- High level of experience
- 4 good colleagues, for whom knowledge sharing comes naturally
- A working life with the opportunity to show your worth
- As much responsibility as you'd like to take on
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mikkel Rommelhoff via email@example.com / +45 71717079.
We offer lunch, flexible working hours, Friday bar (when the mood calls for it) and pay according to qualifications.
We would like your application to contain more than usual:
- Information about previous projects
- Your online profile (Github, Twitter, Blog etc.)